About Me

My photo
Oregon, United States
Wife, mother, homemaker, teacher and aspiring writer. I love learning about health and sharing that information with others. But I am not a health expert, so please take any advice given on this blog at your own risk

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 7 A Happy Morning

The day started off great. It was supposed to rain but the sun stayed out long enough for me to go for a 20 minute walk with my dog. I was in a joyous mood, appreciating everything I have in my life.


Breakfast: Mango smoothie with coconut milk.

Lunch: 1 wholewheat pita, 2 tbsp hummus, a cucumber/avocado salad with sunflower seeds sprinkled on it.

Snack: Banana and a decaf green tea.

Dinner: Brown lentil dahl with  rice and salad.

Snack: A few nuts

It ended up being a stressful day. I wonder if that will affect our blood pressure reading tomorrow because we'll  be taking our weight and BP measurements tomorrow.

From tomorrow, I'll be switching to doing weekly posts only, to update you on the week's progress.

I need to relax in front of the TV now, it's been one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment